Resin Driveways in Solihull
Our resin-bound paving system uses a wide range of dried aggregates thoroughly mixed with our specialist resins in a forced-action mixer. This ensures that every particle of aggregate is fully coated with resin, ensuring that the trowel-finished surface is smooth and completely bound together. You will have all the beauty of coloured gravel or crushed stone with none of the side effects of loose gravel – such as walking stones through the house and damaging expensive flooring. Once we have applied your new driveway, patio or path, the curing times will enable you to walk on the surface in approximately four hours and drive your car in the area in approximately 24 hours.
Our resin-bound product range is perfect for:
- Patio Areas
- And many more
Stone Carpeting which uses our range of aggregates 1-3 mm aggregated (normally we use 2 -5 mm) can be applied throughout your home.
- Domestic Driveways
- Barbecue Areas
- Internal Stone Carpets
Benefits of Resin Driveways
Resin-bonded driveways present a wide range of advantages for your home making it a perfect choice for when the exterior of your property needs a refurbishment.
- Efficient installation – Compared to other materials, resin-bound surfaces are quick and easy to install and will reduce the amount of disruption to your home life whilst setting.
- Smooth to walk and drive on – Thanks to its seamless installation there is a reduced risk of incidents such as slips and trips.
- Cost-effective – An easier material to work with, resin driveways can be laid over existing surfaces, which can help reduce the refurbishment’s overall price.
- Environmentally friendly – Resin-bound gravel and other driveway materials are produced with recycled materials, making them more eco-friendly.
- Permeability – Allowing liquid to drain through the surface, choosing resin over alternative materials helps to reduce the risk of flooding and water pooling.
- Durable – UV stable resin is particularly resistant to sun damage, cracking and fading.
- Low maintenance – Unlike block paving which can sometimes experience the growth of grass and weeds in-between the cracks, resin reduces this extra piece of maintenance and is also easy to clean with its smooth surface.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Available in a wide range of colours, resin driveways look great and can be customised to complement your home.
Why Choose Us?
A first choice for clients in Solihull and the surrounding area, Central Drives & Landscapes are driveway installers with a difference. Our 10-year guarantee gives you peace of mind that your investment will last for years on end through all seasons and is installed by an experienced and attention-to-detail driven team who deliver the finest results. As driveway installers who adhere to local regulations and are approved by The Guild of Master Craftsmen, we ensure that your tailor-made drive is created with all your specifications in mind. As well as driveways we also offer landscaping work and property repairs and take care of all administration such as planning permission if required.