We are highly experienced when it comes to laying block paved driveways in Solihull & South Birmingham
We have been installing block paving driveways for well over 20 years.
We install all forms of paving including tarmac, resin, concrete & flagging but our most popular style of driveway paving is block paving.
Why is this?
Unlike most driveways, with block paving there is a massive range of colours, styles and patterns.
We can install diamond patterns, box front patterns and different coloured borders, all catered to suit your desired style.
Also block paving is very cost effective and can be installed within a matter of days, without having to wait weeks to drive on once completed.
The process of installing a block drive
- Excavation of your old driveway
- Removal of rubble/waste
- Sub base of MOT type 1 to be installed, depth depending on ground density, this will then be compacted using a whacker plate.
- We then put a layer of sharp sand over the hardcore and screen it to make it level and smooth.
- We then Whacker the sharp sand to avoid any sinkage of the blocks.
- Then we install the blocks on top of the sand in the desired style/pattern.
- We then fill the blocks with a fine paving sand, whack it again to ensure the paving sand is fitted and then cover the drive with a sealer so the sand stays in place.
- Driveway complete.
If you are interested in getting a quote block a block paving driveway in Solihull & South Birmingham then please feel free to contact us to arrange a free consultation.